- Leads strategic and global implementations (Waterfall and Agile)
- Communicates clearly across client organizations (C Suite – End Users – Technologists); Positive influence on corporate culture
- Over 40 years of client facing program implementation and business development experience
- Cross industry expertise (Aerospace and defense, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Consumer Products and Law Firms/IP Protection); Leverages Monte Carlo Simulation, automation and other techniques to improve initiative success
- Mentors and coaches client teams across the entire program/project leadership spectrum
Prior to founding Hendon Group, Ira M Hendon, was with IBM for 30 years and had extensive experience delivering results for critical and complex initiatives with Fortune 500 companies, governments and small / medium sized businesses. His experience spans a variety of industries including: aerospace and defense, manufacturing, distribution, retail, government, insurance, health care, telecommunications and electronics.
Mr. Hendon has helped organizations implement complex IT strategies, take corrective action on existing programs/ projects (turning around troubled projects), led new, first of a kind, business initiatives, led business development projects, and has conducted reviews for complex program and projects. He has lectured at the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Regional Professional Development Conferences and has developed, and delivered, custom curriculum / training, including “Complex Systems Integration Bid Development” and “Implementing Earned Value Management”.
Mr. Hendon has authored “E-business: Think Big, Start Small, Act Quickly”, the Next Century of Flight” Aviation Week & Space Technology, August 28, 2000. Mr. Hendon has a MBA degree in Strategic and Operations Management from the Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota). He received a BA degree in Chemistry from Carleton College.
Mr. Hendon is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) through the Project Management Institute (PMI®), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM®) through the Scrum Alliance and a Certified Software Scaling Coach through Enterprise Scrum.